Supervisor – Plumbing at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Efficient supervision of the Plumbing department by promoting sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Responsible for optimum stock levels and effective merchandizing.
- Creatively advise customers on the most suitable products that meet their wants and needs.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Staff supervision.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong leader with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good sales and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and can work well under pressure.
- Effective administration and time management skills and reflect a high level of Emotional Intelligence.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Diploma/Degree in Commerce will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, merchandizing and stock control at Supervisory level within the Retail or Building industry.
- Plumbing product knowledge is required.
- Must be computer proficient – knowledge of the “Kerridge” system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 28 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
110 total views, 1 today