Zone Controller (x4) at Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
Supervise and control all incoming and outgoing shipments as well as the supervision of drivers, walkers and cargo handlers for his / her respective area..
- Shipment Receiving & Shipment Dispatch
- Compliance to all Transport Management System requirements (including scanning etc.)
- Human Resources Supervision
- Customer Care
- Cash handling
- Safety and Security
Educational and experience requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate with 3 years relevant experience of which 1 year should be supervisory level.
Skills and Personality requirements
- Computer literacy
- Arithmetic skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Time Management
- Assertive and decisive
- Customer Orientated
- Min of Code C driver’s license with valid GP
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to Vacancies@nampost.com.na email should not exceed 20MB and candidates should indicate in the subject line for which position they apply.
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines
196 total views, 1 today