Junior Brand Manager at Namibia Dairies (Pty) Ltd
Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Job Grade: C4
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To assist to build equity through profitable brand strategies for ND brands by doing ground work i.e. brand, competitor and market analysis to enable the brands to consistently grow its brand value shares ahead of volume shares.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Marketing with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing/Brand/Project Management.
- National Diploma in Marketing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing/Brand/Project Management.
FMCG specific experience
- Assist with the planning and execution of Brand Strategies.
- Assist in developing annual brand and game plans based on consumer insights, competitive landscape.
- Assist with the execution of the annual advertising and promotions plan for respective brands.
- Assist with the execution of the operational plan and the execution of assigned tasks related to specific brands.
- Understand consumer research and be consumer champion for the business.
- Assist with identifying opportunities in the market by analysing sales volumes per brand to recommend possible new innovations or change in strategy.
- Preparation & Evaluation of Market Activities.
- Innovation Portfolio Planning.
- Effectively build, manage, and maintain relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Written communication
- Proactive thinking
- Learning Ability
- Problem Solving
Closing date: 21 July 2023
53 total views, 3 today